ANDERSON, Calif. - A judge sentenced a high school teacher to six years and four months in state prison for six counts of sexual abuse of a minor.
Anderson Police arrested 36-year-old Daniel Schafer in 2018 on reports that he had been in a relationship with a 17-year-old student.
At the time of the crime, Schafer was a teacher at Anderson New Technology High School.
- Anderson teacher sentenced for sex abuse of minor
- Anderson Man Sentenced to 120 Years for Child Abuse
- Teacher Pleads Guilty to Fleeing with Minor
- Anderson Man Sentenced for Assault on Officer
- Pennsylvania Dioceses-Sex Abuse Investigation
- Anderson Teacher Arrested on Suspicion of Relationship With Student
- Anderson Police Department says more sex trafficking operations to come.
- Chico sex offender arrested on charges of contacting minor
- SHERIFF: Sacramento man arrested for sex with minor
- Oroville man arrested for unlawful sex with minor, deputies say