ANDERSON, Calif. – Anderson police said they stopped one porch pirate’s pillaging.
Officers arrested Ricky Jaramillo, of Redding, after he admitted to stealing packages and being involved in a grand-theft-auto case in Mount Shasta last week.
Police said Jaramillo told officers he was the getaway driver in the theft of two chainsaws that ended in a police chase.
Jaramillo is now behind bars.
- Anderson police arrest suspected porch pirate
- Anderson Police Departments Warns of Porch Pirates
- Manhunt underway for Anderson porch pirate
- Catching Porch Pirates
- Yuba County Sheriff Deputies arrest suspected porch pirate
- Anderson police arrest woman suspected of robbery
- Porch Pirates Steal Irreplaceable Package From Redding Family
- New bill aimed to crackdown on porch pirates
- Anderson police arrest 4 suspects in connection to drug house
- Anderson police searching for armed robbery suspect