ANDERSON, Calif. - Two Anderson parents were sentenced to 25 years to life in prison for the death of their 3-month-old child.
A jury found Cynthia and Robert Mcbroom guilty in the murder of their baby in February.
Redding police say, back in 2014, the baby named Aiden had clear signs of child abuse.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Anderson parents sentenced in killing of 3-month-old
- Anderson Man Sentenced for Assault on Officer
- Anderson parents found guilty in murder of three-month-old
- Anderson Man Sentenced to 120 Years for Child Abuse
- Impressive K-9 from Anderson Police
- Anderson armed robbery suspect identified
- Lassen County poacher sentenced for killing raptors
- Police: Man kills parent over broken video game
- Christmas in Anderson happens once again
- 16 arrested during Anderson warrant sweep