ANDERSON, Calif. - A jury found two Anderson parents guilty in the murder of their three-month-old baby.
Prosecutors say Cynthia and Robert Mcbroom could be sentenced to 25 years to life in prison.
Redding police say, back in 2014, the baby named Aiden had clear signs of child abuse.
The parents' sentencing is set for March.
- Anderson parents found guilty in murder of three-month-old
- Anderson parents sentenced in killing of 3-month-old
- UPDATE: SCSO female suspect in Anderson shooting found
- Anderson Police: Wanted Felon Found in Police Station’s Dumpster
- Judge Denies Guilty Plea in Murder Trial
- Jury Finds Valcarenghi Guilty in Murder Case
- Impressive K-9 from Anderson Police
- Anderson armed robbery suspect identified
- Noonkester will be sentenced after he was found guilty of first degree murder
- Chicago Police Officer Jason Van Dyke Found Guilty of Second-Degree Murder in Laquan McDonald Killing