Anderson police took a man into custody Saturday night after firing a handgun inside his house.
It happened at about 9:30 p.m. in the 2900 block of Martha St.
25-year-old Dale Gross was taken into custody a short while later at the post office after trying to evade officers.
Among other things, Gross was placed under arrest for discharging a firearm within a residence and grand theft.
He was booked into the Shasta County Jail.
- Anderson man arrested for theft and firing handgun
- California man arrested after 3-year-old picks up handgun
- Felon Arrested with Handgun After Noise Complaint at Party
- Arson Suspect Arrested in Connection to Anderson Fires
- Shooting suspect on the run in Anderson, one man arrested
- Police Arrest Man for Chasing Woman from Redding to Anderson
- Anderson Man Arrested for Pulling a Fake Gun
- Anderson Police Arrest Man on Butte County's Most Wanted List
- 16 arrested during Anderson warrant sweep
- Children Escape House Fire in Anderson