ANDERSON, Calif. - Police arrested an Anderson man on felony DUI charges after a crash Tuesday evening at Stingy Lane and Balls Ferry Road.
Officers say 43-year-old Preston Williams was driving a full-size pickup truck eastbound on Stingy Lane when he ran a stop sign and broadsided a Toyota Prius. This happened at 6:16 p.m.
The people in that car had minor injuries and were treated and released at the scene.
Investigators say Williams displayed obvious signs of alcohol intoxication and was arrested on charges of DUI and causing personal injury while driving under the influence.
Police say the names of the people who were injured are not being released because they are crime victims.
- Anderson crash leads to DUI arrest
- DUI arrest retraction
- Chico police DUI arrest leads to heroin arrest
- Illegal encampment sweep leads to 34 arrests in Anderson
- A traffic stop in Anderson leads to a drug arrest
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- Chico police make DUI arrest after overnight crash
- 1 arrested, 1 hospitalized in suspect DUI crash in Redding
- Man arrested for DUI after I-5 rollover crash