Photo Gallery 4 Images
ANDERSON, Calif. - Anderson Police is asking for information on a break-in that resulted in approximately $14,000 in retail cost loss.
Police say on Saturday, Oct. 5 around 4 a.m., officers arrived at Ace Hardware in response to a glass break alarm.
Officers searched the business and found no suspects. Upon further investigation, they say they found that chainsaws, hammers, saws and blowers had been stolen. They estimate the cost to be approximately $14,000.
In a review of the surveillance video, officers say they could see a dark-colored van pull in front of the front entrance and one of the suspects used a bolt cutter to break the glass out of the front door.
Once the door was shattered, officers observed in the video the three additional suspects enter the store and steal the items.
The van is described as a newer model dark-colored van with tinted windows and silver rims.
The suspects were all wearing dark-colored clothing with hoodies.
Anderson Police ask that if you have any information leading to the identification of the suspects or van, to contact them at 378-6600.
- Anderson Police looking for Ace Hardware break-in suspects
- Anderson police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Anderson police arrest suspected porch pirate
- Anderson armed robbery suspect identified
- Car crashes into hardware store in Durham
- Impressive K-9 from Anderson Police
- Anderson Police: Suspects Steal Car With Dog Inside
- Anderson Police searching for three check fraud suspects
- Suspect caught stealing newspaper from Anderson Police Department
- Anderson Police taser arson suspect at fire department