ANDERSON, Calif- On Nov. 16, just after 7 a.m., the Anderson Walmart received a bomb threat from an unknown caller.
The Anderson Police Department, the Anderson Fire Department, medical personnel and CHP responded to the incident.
The Walmart and surrounding businesses were evacuated for safety concerns.
Officers from the Anderson Police Department cleared the Walmart and CHP assisted with road closures.
Officers determined the call was fictitious.
- Anderson Police investigate bomb threat at Walmart
- Anderson Walmart Evacuated Following Bomb Threat
- Undercover Walmart bust in Anderson
- UPDATE: PD Says Walmart Bomb Threat Was A Hoax
- Bomb Threat Hoax Hits Chico
- Impressive K-9 from Anderson Police
- Four Morning Fires Under Investigation in Anderson
- Anderson Police starts surveillance at local Walmart to prevent car thefts
- Central Middle School threat investigated
- Anderson police conduct monthly neighborhood enforcement operation