ANDERSON, Calif. - The Anderson Police Department says that a vigilant officer was able to recover a stolen car before the owner even knew that it was stolen.
The officer was patrolling in the Ravenwood area when he spotted a Honda Civic not usually in the neighborhood.
Due to the high number of Honda Civics stolen out of Shasta County, the officer made a check.
He found the car was registered out of Redding and called the owner.
He says the car had been stolen within the last few hours. There is no word on if there is a suspect.
- Anderson Police Officer Recovers Stolen Vehicle
- Police find skid steer stolen from Anderson construction site
- Marysville Police recover more than $54,000 in stolen property
- California police recover 2,000 stolen laptops in theft ring
- Impressive K-9 from Anderson Police
- Police Arrest Suspect in Multiple Stolen Vehicle Cases
- 3 arrested for stolen vehicle in Corning
- Anderson Man Sentenced for Assault on Officer
- Suspect identified in Anderson officer-involved shooting
- Two Stolen Bikes Recovered for Victims of the Carr Fire