SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - A man deemed a chronic offender is looking at six years behind bars for various crimes.
These crimes include burglary, vehicle theft, weapons violations, narcotics possession, and violations of probation.
Christopher Elvers pled no content in Shasta County, to charges related to a felony stolen vehicle case. Elvers admitted to violations of mandatory supervision in four other cases.
The Anderson Police Department classified Elvers as a chronic offender.
- Anderson police classify man as a chronic offender
- Shasta County Debuts Chronic Offender Accountability Program
- Shasta County Chronic Offender to Appear in Court
- Anderson Police Searching for Offender with Violent Active Warrants
- Shasta County 'chronic offender' sentenced to jail and in-patient program
- Impressive K-9 from Anderson Police
- Classified US satellite launched from California after delay
- Police Arrest Man for Chasing Woman from Redding to Anderson
- Anderson Police Arrest Man on Butte County's Most Wanted List
- Police arrest Anderson man for deadly traffic collision