ANDERSON, Calif. - A jury has convicted an Anderson man on seven counts of molesting three young girls.
David Fawcet faces the possibility of life in prison.
Prosecutors say the crimes were committed from 2014-2018.
Sentencing is set for Jan. 8.
- Anderson Man Convicted of Seven Counts of Molestation
- Anderson man convicted of receiving and distributing child pornography
- Bill Cosby Convicted of Drugging and Molesting Women
- Paradise man's wrongful conviction overturned
- Redding Homeless Count Begins
- Anderson Man Turns 105 Years Old
- Anderson Man Sentenced for Assault on Officer
- Red Bluff Man Arrested in Connection to Child Molestation Case
- Man convicted of California baby kidnap-killing
- Overturning Pot Convictions