"An Evening to Treasure - Through The Looking Glass" is a benefit dinner/auction for the Gateway Science Museum at CSU, Chico. It takes place Saturday, April 28th at 6 p.m. at Manzanita Place at the Chico Elk's Lodge.
In addition to a delicious meal there will be silent, dessert and live auctions, a Treasure Trove Drawing and photo booth. Live auction items include Jake Early prints and other original art work, S.F. Giants Tickets for two, plus dinner, Gabriel Ferrar jewelry, a day sailing on the SF Bay on a private sail boat, unique Satava Art Glass, a private deer hunt, a Bacio catered dinner for ten at Lundberg Family Farm Headquarters and more.
The proceeds will help with exhibits like the upcoming Climate Change Oceans: Acid vs. Life, Beauty & The Beast: California Wildflowers & Climate Change, Diary of a Hammerhead and Coral Reefs: Nurseries of the Sea. The new exhibits open May 26th and run through September 9th. Proceeds will also benefit educational programs at the museum for youth of all ages.
Tickets to "An Evening to Treasure" are $125 when paid by cash or check, or $130 when paid online. The deadline for tickets is Saturday April 14th. For more information visit www.GatewayScience.org.
- "An Evening to Treasure" will benefit Gateway Science Museum
- Gateway Science Museum new exhibit
- The Local Table to Benefit Anthropology Museum
- Gateway School District unveils electric school buses
- The Local Table Wine and Food Tasting to benefit Anthropology Museum
- Chico Science Fair is coming soon
- Science behind the Olympic figure spinning
- Far Nor Cal Regional Science Bowl
- Inspire School of Arts & Sciences presents Clue
- Gold Nugget Museum finds temporary home at Paradise Depot Museum