OROVILLE, Calif. – Ampla Health is holding a health fair in Oroville on Friday.
At the Southside Oroville Community Center, healthcare professionals will be screening for HIV and Hepatitis-C and it's all for free.
The fair runs from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Friday, April 5, at 2959 Wyandotte Road.
- Ampla Health holds free health fair in Oroville
- Ampla Health Offers Medical Care to Camp Fire Survivors
- Ampla Health Medical Magalia closed until further notice
- Health professionals hold National Health Center Week
- Dignity Health Redding Health Expo
- Health Fair in Red Bluff Offering Services to Help Families
- Health and Wellness Fair was held in Chico
- Medical Health for Survivors
- Dignity Health Offers Free Food to Camp Fire Evacuees
- Butte Home Health & Hospice offers free 5 Wishes Presentation