REDDING, Calif. - The American Ninja Warrior obstacle course will be in Redding this weekend as part of its national tour.
The course is stopping at the Neighborhood Church at 777 Loma Vista Dr, Redding.
Real American Ninja Warriors Daniel Gil and two-time Olympic gymnast Jonathan Horton will be on hand to show people the ropes.
Anyone 6-years-old and up is invited to try the same type of obstacles the ninjas face on national television.
On Friday the Neighborhood Church is offering the free sessions at 1, 3 and 5 p.m.
- American Ninja Warrior Obstacle Comes to Redding
- American Warrior Ninjas Help Fire Survivors
- Ninja Coalition Obstacle Challenge Coming to Oroville
- 'Ninjas in Redding' Obstacle Course Kicks off Friday
- American Ninja Warrior: Ticket Sales to Benefit Camp Fire Families
- Chico State graduate, Camp Fire survivor competes on American Ninja Warrior
- Think You're A Ninja? Prove It In Oroville
- 'Stem Ninjas' Inspire and Make Science Fun For North State Kids
- Chinese anger after terracotta warrior's thumb stolen in US
- Taco Bell Offering Free Tacos for the Warriors Win