So far no one has been arrested or charged for the murder of a Chico woman that happened last week.
However, her son is still considered a person of interest and is now behind bars for violating parole.
32-year-old Alton Facciuto and his mom Sherry were reported missing by his dad on last Thursday the 18th.
Then around midnight, Butte County Sheriff's investigators found Sherry dead at the families home on Anita Road in Chico.
Investigators located Alton several hours later and questioned him as a person of interest in his mothers d murder.
He was eventually arrested and booked at the Butte County Jail for stealing his dad's vehicle, violating his parole.
A search on the county's courts site shows Alton's extensive criminal history dating back to 2008.
There are charges ranging from receiving stolen property, robbery, and burglary.
The Butte County District Attorney says in 2012 Alton spent three and a half years in county jail for recieving stolen property and reckless arson.
Then in 2015 he received yet another charge.
Behind bars again, we wait to see if he'll be charged with connection to this case.
If you have any information, please call the Butte County Sheriff's Office at 530-538-7322.
- Alton Facciuto: Extensive criminal history
- New video surfaces of the 2016 Alton Sterling case
- Chico Rampage Suspect Has Long Criminal History in Butte County
- Eaton Road extension project completed
- Drainage issues cause extensive flooding in Palermo
- Shasta County most wanted criminals
- Butte County's Most Wanted criminals
- Shasta County Most Wanted Criminals
- Butte County's Most Wanted Criminals
- Shasta County's Most Wanted Criminals