REDDING, Calif. - Authorities are looking for a third suspect involved in an early Tuesday morning ATM burglary after Redding officers found two of them hiding in a dumpster, according to Redding police.
According to the Redding Police Department, officers got a call just after 2:30 a.m. about an alarm ringing at the Wells Fargo ATM kiosk in 1310 Churn Creek Road.
There, officers saw the door of the kiosk pried open and three suspects leaving the area, officials said.
All three then ran away in order to evade police, but two of the three, Thomas E. Henderson, 41 and Michael R. Vandolah, 32, both of Redding were found hiding in a garbage dumpster.
But Redding police were unable to locate the third suspect.
When authorities found the men, officers returned to the broken kiosk and saw that the ATM had a cable attached to it in an attempt to steal it, officials said.
Officials say burglary tools were also found at the Churn Creek Road ATM and authorities will make efforts to identify the third suspect involved in the alleged burglary.
Henderson and Vandolah were both eventually booked into the county jail on charges of conspiracy to commit a burglary and burglary tools.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Redding police.
- Alleged ATM Burglars Caught in Redding, 1 Suspect Outstanding
- Redding K-9 Captures Church Burglar Suspect
- Deputies Search for Suspects in ATM Burglary
- Alleged ‘Santa Claus’ burglar found on top of Redding market
- Teenage burglars caught on Christmas Eve
- Oroville cinema burglar caught in the act
- Mindbox Studios wins 2018 outstanding downtown business in Redding
- Redding woman confronts burglar inside home
- Redding Police: Burglar Found Sleeping Behind Business
- Woman caught burglarizing, possessing explosives, accomplice at large: SCSO