LASSEN COUNTY, Calif. - Saturday, April 21 is the first day of National Park Week and to celebrate, all National Parks will offer free admission for that day.
Free admission includes Lassen Volcanic National Park, but the waived admission fee does not cover user fees for activities like camping, boat launches, transportation, or special tours.
There are more than 400 parks in the United States and 28 of them are in California, according to the National Park Service.
The next fee-free day will take place on September 22 for National Public Lands Day.
More information click here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- DUI SENTENCING HELD AT ORLAND HIGH SCHOOL
- CHICO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT’S NEW ONLINE SCHOOL
- VINA HELITACK SET TO BE DEMOLISHED
- All National Parks Offering Free Admission to Public on Saturday
- Turtle Bay Offers Free Admission to Museum Sunday
- Entrance to Lassen National Park is free
- National Public Telecommunicators Week
- Admission Free Days at Lake Oroville This Summer
- Local business offering free Christmas tree disposal
- Butte Regional Transit Offers Free Fare Day
- Chico Nissan-Hyundai Offers Free Filter Change
- Soccer pros offer free Camp in Oroville
- Free rentals on the Forebay this Saturday