SEATTLE (AP) - Alaska Airlines will begin offering nonstop flight service this fall from Paine Field airport in Everett, Washington, to eight Western cities.
The Seattle-based airline said Tuesday the flights from Everett will go to Phoenix, Las Vegas, Portland, Oregon, and California airports in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco and San Jose.
The Seattle Times reports flight frequencies for each destination, along with departure and arrival times, will be announced later this year, subject to government approval.
- Alaska to fly to from Everett, Washington, to 8 cities
- Alaska: The Inside Passage
- 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Alaska
- Alaska Airlines investigates sexual harassment claim
- Alaska quake shows complexity of tsunami warnings
- Alaska authorities seek bear in mauling
- First ever passenger flying drone
- Endangered beluga whale calf rescued off the coast of Alaska
- Tsunami warning in effect in Alaska after quake
- Oriental Fruit Fly Detected in Redding