Photo Gallery 1 Images
UPDATE: 5/8/2018 11:38 a.m.
Redding, Calif.—Redding Fire Chief told Action News Now that the plane likely had a malfunctioning oil pressure sensor.
The aircraft landed safely.
The Redding Fire Department was on scene and prepared for the worse-case.
Redding, Calif.—According to the Redding Fire Chief Gerry Gray Twitter page an aircraft with low oil pressure signal has safely landed at the Redding Municipal Airport.
ALERT 1 - aircraft with Low Oil Pressure signal - aircraft has safely landed at Redding Municipal Airport. RFD is at scene.
— Gerry Gray (@ggfire343) May 8, 2018
Gerry Gray told Action News Now that two people were on board.
No one was injured.
Crews are still on scene.
- Aircraft with Low Oil Pressure Safely Lands at Redding Airport
- Emergency landing at the Chico airport
- George H. W. Bush Hospitalized for Fatigue, Low Blood Pressure
- Plane Carrying Rapper Post Malone Lands Safely Following Emergency Landing
- Flight makes emergency landing after issue with cabin pressure
- Missing Redding man found safe
- Redding Fire Dept. Staffing Levels Too Low
- Plane evacuated at the Redding Airport
- Iran shoots down US drone aircraft
- PG&E shut-down impacts Red Bluff water pressure