Adventist Health Feather River is in top 10% of Nation for Pulmonary Services
(Paradise, CA) - Adventist Health Feather River has been honored with several Healthgrades Awards for 2018. AHFR receives the Pulmonary Care Excellence Award, the only hospital in the Chico-Redding area to achieve the award for 2018, and is in the top 10% in the nation for Overall Pulmonary Services for 2018. The hospital is a Five-Star recipient for treatment of pneumonia for the 6th year in a row, and a Five-Star recipient for treatment of respiratory failure for the 5th year in a row.
Adventist Health Feather River was also recognized for Five-Star awards for total knee and total hip replacements for 2018. Additionally, the hospital earned a Five-Star award for its treatment of sepsis, now its 14th year in a row, and was the only hospital in the Chico-Redding area to achieve this recognition.
Healthgrades evaluates hospital quality for conditions and procedures based solely on clinical outcomes. They measure hospital performance for the most common in-hospital procedures and conditions and adjust for each patient’s risk factors, such as age, gender and medical condition. The analysis is based on more than 45 million Medicare medical claims records for the most recent three-year time period available from nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide. Hospitals may not opt-in or opt-out of participation.
- Adventist Health Feather River top for pulmonary services
- Feather River Health Center Reopens
- Feather River Flows Increase Until June
- Feather River Fish Hatchery Ladder Opens Friday
- Tug boats are moving from the Feather River
- Feather River Hospice Light Up A Life is Thursday
- Half a million Steelhead released into Feather River
- Salmon Season Now in Session for Sac, Feather Rivers
- Parks and Recreation, volunteers clean up Feather River
- Body of murder suspect found in Feather River