CHICO, Calif. - Butte Hospice is hosting an educational presentation on the "5 Wishes" document for advanced care planning on Wednesday, November 20th in Chico.
The event is free and runs from Noon to 1 p.m. at the Butte Home Health & Hospice offices, at 10 Constitution Drive, Chico (Philadelphia Square).
The program is designed to help people and families make important decisions that are meaningful and understandable. it covers personal, spiritual, medical and legal wishes all in one document.
Presenters say this can relieve families and caregivers from the difficult position of guessing someone's wishes.
While there is no cost, people who want to attend the presentation are asked to RSVP. You can call (530) 895-0462 or click here for more information.
- Advanced Care Planning Workshop offered in Chico
- U.C. Master Gardeners offer Spring Workshops
- Free gospel music workshop in Chico
- Passages offers Medicare Open Enrollment Workshops and event for Caregivers
- Master Gardeners of Butte County Offer Fall Workshops
- Chico Unified School District hosts workshop to combat vaping
- PG&E Corp. plan offers billions after wildfires
- Chico restaurant offers CBD on the menu
- Chico Builders Offer Alternate Park Exit
- Cook Off Offers Chico Residents CPR Lessons