CHICO, Calif. - The Chico Police Department in partnership with the Chico Mall will conduct an evacuation exercise on Sunday to figure out what to do in case of an active shooter.
A presentation will also be conducted at the food court of the mall that will run from 6 to 8 p.m.
Law enforcement and emergency personnel will be on scene to work with Chico Mall officials on the plan.
So if you hear anything about the exercise at the mall, just be aware that it is an exercise and to not be alarmed.
- Active Shooter Drill to be Held Sunday at Chico Mall
- Officers gathered at Chico High School for active-shooter drill
- Yuba County holds active shooter drill at Toyota Amphitheater
- Safety drill held at PV High in Chico
- Lockdown Drill Helps Protect Students from Shooters
- Multicasualty Drill Held to Prepare Students
- Chico Mall hosts blood drive
- Chico Mall Gets New Owner
- Chico State holds large-scale emergency drill
- Forest Ranch Evacuation Drill to be Held Saturday