SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Action News Now reporter Laura Eng got a chance to speak with the owner of “Keppie” from Canines Companions for Independence.
The helpful dog has been around the Carr Fire area since Friday and “Keppie” detects pheromones.
The crisis intervention dog made an appearance on Action News Now, take a look at the video.
- Action News Now Reporter Speaks to Owner of Crisis Intervention Dog
- IASCO Flight School Student Speaks with Action News Now
- Surviving a Family Crisis: Mikaela Yhip Speaks
- Red kettle drive with Action News Now reporters
- Owner Reunited With Dog After Camp Fire
- Magalia dog mauling victim speaks about attack
- Oroville Dam Crisis: One year later residents speak out
- Rep. Doug LaMalfa Speaks to Action News Now about 'Carr Fire'
- Chico Mall Gets New Owner
- Navy Secretary forced out after Trump's war crimes intervention causes division and chaos in military