Traffic is moving again south of Oroville where a truck slammed into a school bus full of children just before 8 a.m. Monday morning.
The Palermo Unified School District bus ended up on the side of the road at Cox Lane and Palermo Honcut Highway.
The CHP says 40 students were on the bus at the time of the crash.
Two students a 13 year old girl, and a 9 year old boy were taken to the hospital as a precaution after complaining of pain. CHP says that they suffered minor injuries.
Investigators say an elderly man driving a pick up truck broadsided the bus.
The roads were reopened completely by 9:30 a.m.
- Accident involving school bus stops traffic
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-5 Accident Near Redding
- Covered California Bus stopping in Chico Today
- Redding sinkhole shuts down a bus stop
- Chico traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Two Wanted Felons Arrested During Traffic Stop
- Traffic Stop Leads to Manhunt in Redding
- Traffic stop ends in drug bust, arrests
- 3 men arrested during Paradise traffic stop
- Butte County deputy hospitalized after traffic stop