BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Paradise and Magalia schools and students received a generous donation from the Aaron Rodgers NorCal Recovery Fund.
Administered through the North Valley Community Foundation, the fund awarded more than $175,000 in 13 different grants.
Rodgers, the Greenbay Packers Quarterback and a Chico Native, started the fund with a $1 million donation after the devastating Camp Fire. State Farm and hundreds of other contributions have bolstered the fund to more than $3 million.
The recently awarded grants include money for an athletic training facility, yearbooks for high school seniors, field trips, books, playground equipment and classroom supplies.
The Aaron Rodgers Fund is also one of three key founders of the Butte Strong Fund, along with the North Valley Community Foundation and Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
To see a complete list of grants, CLICK HERE.
- Aaron Rodgers' NorCal Fire Recovery Fund distributes $175,000
- Aaron Rodgers Donates 1 Million, Sets up Camp Fire Recovery Fund
- Aaron Rodgers signs autographs for Salvation Army donations
- Group to distribute tree seedlings in French Gulch for Carr Fire recovery
- North Valley Community Foundation distributes another $150,000 for Camp Fire recovery
- Butte Strong Fund Launched for Camp Fire Recovery
- Fire Recovery meeting in Oroville
- Business Recovery After Carr Fire
- Fire breaks out at Norcal Mavericks Athletics Development building
- Camp Fire Fund 2018