AC/DC co-founder Malcolm Young has died at the age of 64, according to an official statement from the AC/DC website.
In the statement, it says that “Malcolm had been suffering from dementia for several years and passed away peacefully with his family by his bedside.”
The family has asked fans to send donations to the Salvation Army instead of flowers.
- AC/DC co-founder dies at the age of 64
- World's 'Oldest Person' dies at age 117
- Actor Cameron Boyce dies at age 20
- Anderson Police looking for Ace Hardware break-in suspects
- Morris Taylor honored in Washington, D.C.
- Beyonce and Literature ‘Inspire’ D.C. Winning Art
- Kobe Bryant dies at age 41 in California
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Dead at 65
- Suspect in Custody Following Stabbing of D.C. Jogger
- Paradise Mayor going to DC to discuss Camp Fire