AC/DC co-founder Malcolm Young has died at the age of 64, according to an official statement from the AC/DC website.
In the statement, it says that “Malcolm had been suffering from dementia for several years and passed away peacefully with his family by his bedside.”
The family has asked fans to send donations to the Salvation Army instead of flowers.
- AC/DC co-founder dies at the age of 64
- World's 'Oldest Person' dies at age 117
- Morris Taylor honored in Washington, D.C.
- Beyonce and Literature ‘Inspire’ D.C. Winning Art
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Dead at 65
- Suspect in Custody Following Stabbing of D.C. Jogger
- Paradise Mayor going to DC to discuss Camp Fire
- Jim Nabors from The Andy Griffith Show dies at age 87
- Giants Hall of Famer Willie McCovey has Died at Age 80
- NOW WITH VIDEOS - Former U.S. President George H.W. Bush dies at age 94