ABC News has announced on Twitter that they have suspended investigative reporter Brian Ross.
Ross will be suspended for four weeks after a bombshell on-air report about Michael Flynn.
The Tweet reads:
“We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday. The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process."
The Tweet also mentioned that Ross will be suspended without pay.
- ABC News suspends senior reporter over story involving Flynn
- Roseanne Reboot Cancelled by ABC
- Chico High Seniors Graduate in New Stadium
- POLICE: Multiple arrests in Oroville during ABC enforcement operation
- ABC orders 'Roseanne' spinoff for fall minus Roseanne Barr
- Teacher suspended for racial slurs
- Chico Heat to Suspend Operations
- Gridley hosts Red Suspenders Day
- Cokie Roberts, ABC news political commentator, has died at age 75
- Paradise High School seniors celebrate Senior Sunset before graduation