BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Assemblyman James Gallagher's Camp Fire housing bill passed another committee on Wednesday.
AB430 passed the Senate Housing Committee unanimously and it is now on its way to the Senate Environmental Quality Committee.
The bill is meant to expedite housing development in the aftermath of the Camp Fire by streamlining the environmental review process.
That includes an exemption from the California Environmental Quality Act.
- AB430 passes Senate Housing Committee
- Housing bill passes Natural Resources Committee unanimously
- Camp Fire housing bill passes through to next committee
- Senate committee advances fire-protection bill
- Senate Republicans pass tax bill
- Alabama Senate passes near-total abortion ban
- WATCH LIVE: House Judiciary Committee's first impeachment hearing
- House passes bill to avert government shutdown
- House passes $1.4 trillion federal spending bill