REDDING, Calif. - Millions of people are expected to hit the road during Memorial Day Weekend, one of the busiest travel weekends of the year.
According to a report by AAA, the vast majority of travelers - more than 37 million - will take the roads this weekend, driving at least 50 miles from home.
Travelers said high-fuel costs aren't keeping people home, even though gas prices have gone up more than 30 cents in the last two months.
For updates on traffic alerts during the weekend, CLICK HERE.
- AAA expects 37 million to drive this holiday weekend
- Rain Expected this Weekend
- AAA Offering "Tipsy Tow" on Christmas Eve
- AAA survey shows some Americans think driving high is somewhat safe
- CHP Holds Annual Holiday Toy Drive
- AAA Provides 'Tipsy Tow' Service to Provide Labor Day Safety
- AAA predicts most Thanksgiving travelers in 13 years
- Home Protection Tips for the Holiday Weekend
- Official says 37 feared dead in Philippine mall
- Report: Mexican man assumed American identity for 37 years