REDDING, Calif. - Millions of people are expected to hit the road during Memorial Day Weekend, one of the busiest travel weekends of the year.
According to a report by AAA, the vast majority of travelers - more than 37 million - will take the roads this weekend, driving at least 50 miles from home.
Travelers said high-fuel costs aren't keeping people home, even though gas prices have gone up more than 30 cents in the last two months.
For updates on traffic alerts during the weekend, CLICK HERE.
- AAA expects 37 million to drive this holiday weekend
- Rain Expected this Weekend
- Caltrans, paralyzed Redding construction worker reach $37 million settlement
- AAA Offering "Tipsy Tow" on Christmas Eve
- AAA survey shows some Americans think driving high is somewhat safe
- CHP Holds Annual Holiday Toy Drive
- What to expect for Labor day weekend
- AAA Provides 'Tipsy Tow' Service to Provide Labor Day Safety
- AAA predicts most Thanksgiving travelers in 13 years
- Home Protection Tips for the Holiday Weekend