A new device to quickly diagnose cases of severe stroke has just received the green light from the FDA.
Doctors say the device can help patients get the help they need faster.
- A new device can diagnose cases of severe stroke
- Update: Woman Diagnosed with PTSD Found Safe
- Redding Parents of Five Children both Diagnosed with Cancer
- ‘World’s Ugliest Dog’ Diagnosed with Cancer in Chico
- Suspicious device found near mailbox on Bechelli Lane in Redding
- California man arrested after explosive device found in car
- Evacuation at Redding school lifted after 'suspicious device' located nearby
- Action News Now is now available on Amazon Echo devices
- NYPD recalls body cam devices after one explodes
- 'Act of Terror': Suspicious Devices Sent to Clintons, Obamas, CNN