REDDING, Calif. - The Redding Police Department arrested a man they say is suspected of raping a child in Washington.
Officers said 35-year-old David Capelli III was using methamphetamine and heroin in front of two children at a home on Polk Street.
Further investigation revealed he had a 2005 felony warrant from Washington and has been evading arrest ever since.
Capelli is now behind bars at the Shasta County Jail, awaiting extradition to Washington.
- Suspected Washington child molester arrested in Redding
- Marysville Police arrest suspect in suspected child molestation case
- Redding Police on Hunt for Child Molestation Suspect
- Red Bluff Man Arrested in Connection to Child Molestation Case
- Neighbors react to child molestation investigation and arrest in Redding
- Marysville PD searching for child molestation suspect
- Arrest Made in Child Molestation Case
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted in Child Molestation Case
- SHERIFF: Man charged in child molestation investigation
- Redding police arrest stabbing suspect