A cat that's been living in a Michigan public library for two and a half years might be getting evicted.
"Aww Kitty" as she is known has the run of the Lyons town library.
The fluffy gray cat slinks around and as you might expect takes cat naps around the stacks.
But Aww Kitty might have to move out after some library patrons complained she was triggering allergic reactions.
People on both sides of the issue have been voicing their opinions to the library board.
The board says it will announce its decision at a meeting February eighth, but the board may call a special meeting regarding Aww Kitty before then.
- A cute library cat might be getting evicted
- Oh So Cute!
- Kitten Bowl is a major cute-fest
- Library Fee Amnesty in September for Butte County Library Cardholders
- Cat stuck in tree for 5 days in Durham
- Tennis umpire believes husband died after tripping over cat
- Redding House Fire Injures Home Owners, Kills Cat
- Shasta public libraries offer self-monitoring blood pressure
- Butte County Library App Offers Thousands of Online Books
- Redding Library Set to Build Children’s Garden