LONDON - All eyes were on Meghan Markle as she traveled to St. George's Chapel with her mother.
The bride wore a sleek sculpted silk dress created by British designer Clare Waight Keller with a 16-foot veil and an antique tiara once owned by Queen Mary.
Prince Charles walked Markle down the aisle - filling in for her ailing father - as her mother looked on.
At the altar - Prince Harry told his bride she looked amazing.
Then the ceremony took a non-traditional turn when Bishop Michael Curry -- leader of the US Episcopal church --delivered a passionate sermon.
“When love is the way, we actually treat each other, well, like we are actually family,” Curry said.
Before their vows - Harry and Meghan asked the late Princess Diana's sister to do a reading.
The bride and groom invited a range of musicians to perform.
The guest list was a mix of royals and celebrities including George Clooney, Oprah Winfrey, Elton John and Markle's 'Suits' co-stars were also there.
A roar of applause greeted the newlyweds as they emerged from the chapel and paused to kiss on the steps.
Tens of thousands of well-wishers lined the streets of Windsor to cheer the Prince and his new American Princess as they rode in a horse and carriage procession.
Many of these royal watchers camped out all night just to get a glimpse of the newlyweds.
“We kind of wanted to be here to support Harry on his big day because his mom is not here,” said Dawn Elliot, a Royal fan from Delaware.
In royal tradition - Queen Elizabeth bestowed titles on the newly-married couple - naming them the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
After a quick wardrobe change -- the pair headed off to their second reception - capping off a fairytale wedding day.
- A Wrap Up of the Royal Wedding Between Harry and Meghan
- Royal Wedding details released
- Harry and Meghan will keep royal baby birth private
- Royal baby photo revealed by Harry and Meghan
- Royal Wedding Pictures Finally Revealed
- Royal wedding guests: who wants to know?
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry expecting first child
- A Royal Wedding Bridges The Atlantic, Opens Up A Modern Era
- Michigan Wedding Proposal Goes Viral
- Royal Family Welcomes new Baby Boy