Red Bluff, Calif.-- This weekend is the 98th annual Tehama District Fair, and they're expecting about 20,000 people today through Sunday.
Gustes won't be disappointed; there are plenty of exhibits, carnival rides, livestock displays, auctions, jugglers and even a hypnotist.
Mandy Staley, the fair's CEO, sys there are a lot of people this year competing for a ribbon in the still exhibits.
This year the fair is a bit earlier to make it easier on the FFA and 4-H kids selling animals on Saturday - they can get this done before it's close to school starting up again.
You can look forward to not just your typical carnival rides but an inflatable water-park to keep cool in the hot temperatures.
Some big names from the music scene are McKenna Faith, who'll preform Friday and Saturday night, and the "Baile Mexicano" in the Pauline Davis Pavilion features several Mexican bands.
There's also a Destruction Derby on Sunday.
The hours are later this year; you can go out to the fair and stay out until midnight!
- 98th Annual Tehama District Fair is Bigger & Better Than Ever
- Tehama County Election Results
- Shasta District Fair Kicks off Wednesday
- Junior 4H-ers Compete at Shasta District Fair
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
- BloodSource Response to Tehama Shooting
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Tehama County district attorney discusses reasons for not seeking re-election
- Breaking News Report: shooting in Tehama County
- Mother of Rancho Tehama shooter speaks out