Dozens of people are dead, and hundreds more injured, after a powerful earthquake struck the border of Iran and Iraq.
The US geological survey says the 7.2 magnitude quake was centered around 19 miles outside the eastern Iraqi city of Halabja.
Currently, 130 people are dead and more than 1,000 injured, according to CNN.
The last death toll was around 61.
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake kills 130 and injures more than 1000
- 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes north of Honduras
- USGS: Magnitude 6.3 earthquake shakes northern Chile
- 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Japan, Kills 3 People
- Powerful earthquake strikes Mexico, preliminary magnitude of 7.5
- 2 killed, at least 17 missing after 7.3 magnitude Peru earthquake
- Redding Electric Utility restores power to 7000 customers in Redding, 1000 left without power
- 3.3 earthquake rattles North State communities
- Pair of earthquakes rattle San Jose area
- Large earthquake rattles Papua New Guinea