Photo Gallery 1 Images
LAKE COUNTY, Calif. - The Lake County Sheriff’s Office has released six mugshots of people who entered evacuation areas during the Mendocino-Complex fire, officials said.
Sheriff’s deputies first arrested Gerald Earl Silva in Upper Lake at a Napa Auto Parts, authorities have seen him loitering behind Judy’s Junction restaurant.
Deputies also arrested:
• Paul Daniel Hannah, 46, of Nice
• Jacob William Milner, 33, of Los Alamos
• Bradley Stephen Bastian, 57, of Lakeport
• William Kenneth Pimentel, 26, of Lucerne
• Charles William Pritchard, 36, of Lakeport
Sheriff’s officials want to remind the public that if they live in an evacuated area and have not evacuated to stay and shelter in place.
All six men were taken to Lake County jail and booked for entering in an evacuated area during the Mendocino-Complex fire.