Photo Gallery 1 Images
A major artery connecting two cities, will temporarily close this weekend.
On sunday, the 5th Street Bridge connecting Yuba City and Marysville will shut down. The closure starts Sunday at 7 a.m. and lasts until 5 p.m.
It's part of the 5th Street Bridge Replacement Project. The bridge is gradually being torn down and rebuilt. This weekend, Pacific Gas and Electric crews will be moving high-voltage overhead power lines.
Drivers can take the 10th Street Bridge, which is Highway 20, as an alternate route. Drivers can expect that bridge to be congested during the closure.
- 5th Street Bridge to temporarily close Sunday
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Sidewalk Closure
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Replacement Project Schedules Demolition
- Rollover crash temporarily closes Pentz Road
- Jellys Ferry Bridge Closed Indefinitely
- Saturday January 5th Weathercast
- Redding Police Department lobby temporarily closed on Fridays
- Post Offices Temporarily Close Due to Carr Fire
- Shasta County Postal Offices Temporarily Closed by Carr Fire