OSAKA, Japan - A 5.9 magnitude earthquake shook Japan Monday morning leaving three dead and more than 200 injured.
A camera in the office of TV Osaka caught the shaking just before 8 a.m. local time.
Failing concrete blocks killed a 9-year-old and an 80-year-old man.
No word about damage in the area.
- 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Japan, Kills 3 People
- Another earthquake hits Puerto Rico with 5.9 magnitude
- 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes north of Honduras
- 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Alaska
- 3.2 magnitude earthquake hits Chico
- Powerful earthquake strikes Mexico, preliminary magnitude of 7.5
- USGS: Magnitude 6.3 earthquake shakes northern Chile
- 4.4 Magnitude Earthquake Hits North Coast
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake kills 130 and injures more than 1000
- 2 killed, at least 17 missing after 7.3 magnitude Peru earthquake