ORLAND, Calif. - The “530 RUST Car Show” is coming to Orland on Saturday, all to help people who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy, ALS and related muscle-debilitating diseases.
This will be the second time that the show has occurred in the small town, which welcomes all types of vehicles that are “unique.”
The event will begin at 8 a.m. and last until 2 p.m. at the Orland Library Park, 333 Mill St.
Spectators will see an event with goodie bags, food, vendors, live music, raffle prizes and much more.
All proceeds from the event will go to fund research across diseases and provide individuals with life-enhancing programs as well as allow 85 local kids to go camping for free at Grizzly Creek Ranch in Portola, CA.
For more information call Michelle Tedrick at (530)-736-0484.
- '530 RUST Car Show' Coming to Orland Saturday
- Orland Medication Disposal
- Orland CVS Robbery Suspects Identified
- Classic Car Show and Airplane Expo in Paradise Saturday
- Woman thanks 530 Cody Alert, community for returned puppy
- Orland Craft Fair to feature 250 Vendors
- 4-H club hosts Orland ‘Bowl-A-Thon’
- Partial structure fire contained in Orland
- Orland Avenue of Lights kicks off tonight
- Orland woman arrested for narcotics possession