ANDERSON, Calif. - A pursuit of a car traveling at high speeds on the streets of Anderson ended in a crash that killed the driver.
The chase happened in Anderson early Saturday morning, a little before 1:00 a.m.
Anderson police said Saturday that they are waiting for a pending toxicology report before they can determine if the driver was impaired during the time of the chase and the crash.
The chase occurred on Stingy Lane and North Street, before moving onto Interstate 5.
The driver has not been identified yet, but will be after next of kin has been notified.
- High-speed chase in Anderson ends in deadly crash
- High-Speed Chase Nearly Ends in Shasta Lake
- Siskiyou County high speed chase ends in two arrests
- High Speed Chase Leads to Crash with Injuries
- Dangerous high speed chase caught on camera
- High Speed Chase Leads to Drug Arrest
- Police Pursue High-Speed Chase on I-5
- High speed pursuit ends in Happy Valley
- Police searching for suspects in high speed chase
- Paradise home invasion suspect arrested after high speed chase