Bad news: No one won Wednesday night's Powerball drawing.
Good news: Now you have a chance at an even bigger jackpot.
There were no winners in the drawing on Wednesday night, so the next drawing will be Saturday.
But instead of the previous jackpot of $550 million, Powerball says there will be an estimated $625 million up for grabs. That makes it the fourth largest Powerball in history and the seventh largest in US lottery history, according to a news release from the Multi-State Lottery Association.
According to Powerball's website, if you were to stack the jackpot in $100 bills, it would reach a height between that of One World Trade Center in New York City and Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
Sure, your odds of winning the grand prize are 1 in 292,201,338. But there are longer shots.
- No winners in Saturday's Powerball drawing
- Powerball Prize Grows to $750 Million
- Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veterans group
- $570 million jackpot numbers for Powerball
- Powerball, Mega Millions together climb to more than $800 million
- Mega Millions Releases Name of Corning Lottery Winner
- No Winner… Means Mega Millions Jackpot Reaches $348M