RED BLUFF, Calif.- The Tehama County Sheriff's Office is alerting the public to several road closures in the county due to flooding.
Among the closures is Highway 99 which is closed .3 miles north of Los Molinos from Aramayo Way to the junction of Highway 36 in Red Bluff.
Rowles Road is also closed near Vadney Road. Vadney Road from Fowler to Rowles Road is closed. Thema Avenue from the City of Tehama to Woodland Avenue is closed. Fifth Street in the City of Tehama, leading into Gyle Road is closed.
This is a developing story, check back for more details.
- Highway 99 closed in Tehama County due to flooding
- Highway 99 Reopens After Flooding
- Highway 99 shutdown due to suicidal man
- Highway 99 increased collisions
- Forward progress of fire stopped on Highway 99 fire in Tehama County
- No upcoming plans to solve Highway 99 flood issues
- Highways 99 and 70 closed at junction north of Sacramento
- Tehama Superior Court temporarily closed
- Chico Junior High closed due to flooding
- Tehama County Election Results