BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Camp Fire survivors will continue to receive FEMA services if there is a government shutdown.
The California Wildfire Recovery mission is covered by the disaster relief fund.
FEMA Spokesperson Michael Hart says all of these funds are already in place, which allows FEMA to continue its work in recovery efforts.
Camp Fire victims can continue to keep up with their case by calling (800) 621-3362 or CLICK HERE for FEMA's disaster assistance website.
- How a Government Shutdown Would Impact FEMA Recipients
- Farmers Could be Impacted by Partial Government Shutdown
- Government Shutdown Halts Controlled Burns
- FEMA housing impact on Lake Oroville summer recreation minimal
- House passes bill to avert government shutdown
- Day 2 of the Partial Government Shutdown
- Day 3 of the Partial Government Shutdown
- Partial Government Shutdown Affects Whiskeytown Lake Area
- Partial Government Shutdown Affects Local Employees