WILLOWS, Calif. - Four people were injured after a crash on Highway 99, between Willows and Orland, on Sunday.
Around 1 p.m. on Sunday, California Highway Patrol was dispatched to the scene of a crash at Highway 99 and County Road 18.
Authorities said Lianxay Louankang, 58, of Corning, was driving a Toyota Tacoma westbound on County Road 18 approaching the intersection of Highway 99. Louankang failed to yield to traffic on Highway 99W and was hit by a Chevy Silverado driven by Clint Johns, 25, of Orland.
Johns' vehicle hit the right side of the Toyota, which caused damage to both vehicles and also caused Toyota to hit an olive tree.
Three of the people involved in the crash received minor injuries. One passenger in the Toyota received major injuries and was transported to Enloe Medical Center.
Authorities do not believe that drugs or alcohol were a factor in the collision, however, the crash is still under investigation.
- 4 injured in crash on Highway 99W, County Road 18
- Motorcyclist injured in crash on Highway 70, Highway 149
- Road worker struck, injured by SUV on Highway 70
- CHP releases names of those injured in deadly crash on Highway 99 and Neal Road
- UPDATE: Crash injured two in Gridley, Highway 99 re-opened
- One Dead, One Injured in Highway 99 Crash
- Two injured in 3-car crash off Highway 99 in Chico
- Crash causes traffic delays on Highway 99, Hamilton Road
- 5 injured in crash at Kirkwood Road, South Avenue
- California Highway Patrol Investigating Rollover Crash on Highway 99