PARADISE, Calif. - The San Francisco 49ers invited the entire Paradise High School Football Team, along with coaches and cheerleaders, to Monday night's football game against the New York Giants.
Shane Wallen, a Paradise local and strength coach for the team, helped organize the event for the community of Paradise. Shuttles were arranged from Butte County.
According to Tim Taylor, Butte County Superintendent of Schools, upon arrival, the team was brought to the locker room where they were addressed by 49ers General Manager John Lynch.
He told the students and coaches from Paradise that they will stand with the team during the National Anthem.
- 49ers Invited Paradise Highschool Football Team, Coaches, Cheerleaders to Monday Game
- Niners Coach, Paradise Native Helps Bring Paradise Football Team to Monday Night Football Game
- Paradise High Football Returns: Bobcat Cheerleaders
- Meet the 49ers new team player, Zoey
- Redding cheerleader memorial vandalism
- Paradise High Football Returns: The Team
- Paradise Coach recovering after major surgeries
- 49ers linebacker jailed on suspicion of domestic assault
- 49ers Lose QB Jimmy Garoppolo to Season-Ending Knee Injury
- Paradise High Football Returns: The Field