CHICO, Calif. - A winning Powerball ticket that matched five out of the six numbers was sold in Chico, according to California Lottery officials.
According to an email sent by the agency, the winning ticket is worth $4,927,915 and it was sold at the Duke’s Cork N Bottle Shop at 2360 Esplanade.
The ticket matched the numbers:
5-38-22-58-32, missing only the red Powerball number 26.
The owner of Duke’s Cork N Bottle Shop will receive $24,639 for selling the ticket at their store.
Lottery officials do not know who the ticket buyer is, because no one has claimed the prize.
Since no one matched all six numbers in the August 1 drawing, the prize amount for Saturday's Powerball draw will now be $203 million instead of $187 million.
- $4.9M Winning Powerball Ticket Sold in Chico
- ICYMI: Chico Co-Workers Claim 4.9M Powerball Lottery Prize
- Winning ticket for Mega Millions jackpot sold in New Jersey
- $1.7M Lottery Ticket Sold in Corning
- $570 million jackpot numbers for Powerball
- Powerball jackpot won in New Hampshire
- Powerball Prize Grows to $750 Million
- No winners in Saturday's Powerball drawing
- Chico Police Enforce 'Click It Or Ticket' Campaign
- Opening Day for Chico Performances Tickets is Saturday