REDDING, Calif. - An early Saturday morning crash involving a big-rig truck caused the intersection of Eureka Way and Court Street to close for quite some time.
According to the Redding Police Department, the crash at 5:30 a.m. involved a big-rig and a van but left no one seriously injured.
The northern portion of Court Street and the eastbound direction of Eureka Way are both closed.
Redding authorities have not specified when it might open, but they have warned the public to avoid the area.
Law enforcement has not released information regarding the circumstances leading up to the crash.
- Big-Rig and Van Collide at Major Redding Intersection, Causes Delays
- Major Sewer Project Gets Underway in Redding, Could Cause Delays
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5
- Big Rig crash on Durham Dayton Highway in Chico
- Calif. big-rig crash scatters McDonald's fries by freeway
- Southbound Bonneyview Exit Reopened After Big Rig Fire
- Traffic Alert: NB I-5 Slowed due to Overturned Big Rig
- Big Rig Back-up Continues with I-5 Closure
- Overturned Big-Rig Causes Fuel Spill on Spanish Creek Bridge
- Redding Decision on Cannabis Retail Licenses Delayed