Oroville, Calif.—The investigation continues in the hit and run death of a landscaper who died in Oroville on April 19th on Foothill Boulevard near Lower Wyandotte Road.
The Oroville CHP believes that 47 year old Carlos Gonzalez of Filmore was struck down by a 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 while he was working in a field on the side of the road.
The owner of the truck contacted the DA’s office and the CHP impounded the truck the following day.
Action News Now spoke to the DA and he said that he believes the follow up investigation will bear evidence enough to justify a criminal complaint, but they are not quite there yet.
Action News Now will continue to follow this story, and we will bring you the latest as the information becomes available.
- New Evidence in Oroville Hit and Run
- Fatal Hit and Run Reported in Oroville
- UPDATE: Suspect's Vehicle Found, Oroville Hit-and-Run
- Oroville Family Speaks Out After Fatal Hit & Run
- CHP Oroville learns identity of a hit-and-run suspect
- CHP Oroville investigating fatal hit-and-run, 1 man dead
- Redding DUI Hit and Run
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Small Oroville business hit by grab & run thefts
- Traffic Light Controls Destroyed During Chico Hit and Run, Oroville Man Arrested