London, U.K.-- The newest royal baby has made his debut in London and his global fans are already ecstatic about his arrival!
NBC's Kelly Cobiella was there in London when Prince William and his wife, Kate, introduced their son to the world.
The Cambridges are now back at Kensington Palace.
The big day of their baby's birth, the public aspect, anyway is now over.
The proud parents stepping out on the steps of the Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital here in central London with their little baby boy, just a few hours old.
Their third child, born at 11:01 London time, weighing eight pounds, seven ounces.
The official proclamation posted at Buckingham Palace.
No name for the child yet, that will come in the next couple of days, as is royal tradition.
There are a few favorites Arthur, for one, Albert and, possibly, Philip after the little boy's great grandfather, Prince Philip
The boy is fifth in line to the throne his sister, Charlotte, and brother, Prince George, both ahead of him in the line of succession.
Charlotte and George were brought here to the hospital to see their little brother for a little while.
Prince George still in his school uniform, Princess Charlotte giving a wave to this somewhat intimidating and large bank of cameras and reporters.
The Queen was also notified of the birth, she's said to be "delighted" at the news.
- Royal Family Welcomes new Baby Boy
- Red Bluff Firefighter Welcomes Baby Boy
- Harry and Meghan will keep royal baby birth private
- Royal baby photo revealed by Harry and Meghan
- Royal Wedding details released
- Royal Wedding Pictures Finally Revealed
- Next Gerber baby will be a boy with Down syndrome
- Baby Boy Found Alive in Rubble of Russian Apartment Explosion
- Royal wedding guests: who wants to know?
- Royal couples release stylish Christmas cards