Butte County Deputies are searching for a man they say tried to expose himself to and Oroville teenager.
The teenager was traumatized. Action News Now reporter Cecile Juliette spoke to the teenager.
She was very upset about this experience, but she bravely overcame her fears to tell her story in the hopes that he will be caught.
This Oroville teenager who asked not to be identified has just experienced something traumatic that left her feeling uncertain, mad, and scared.
She was walking along High Street Monday afternoon around 1:30 p.m. when a man in a small red truck pulled up next to her. He was white and looked about 25 years old with blonde hair. He spoke to her in a quiet voice, asking her if she wanted to see his genitalia.
She said the man began unzipping his pants, but thankfully another car passed by and her accoster drove away leaving her frightened.
Now she is overcoming her fears in hopes that telling her story someone will come forward with a tip that will land him in jail.
Deputies are looking for a white man in his twenties, with blonde hair, driving a small red pickup truck, possibly a Toyota with peeling paint on the hood. The Butte County Sheriff’s office is investigating.
- Oroville teen: man tried to expose himself
- Stomping Death, Oroville Teen Tried As Adult
- Teens who vape exposed to same chemicals as traditional smokers, study finds
- Oroville Police arrest man after foot pursuit
- Oroville Police chase: man still missing
- Oroville Man Receives Heart Transplant from Firefighter
- Oroville Man Arrested for Ex-Wife's Murder
- Roseville Man Found Dead at Lake Oroville
- Deputies Still Searching for Missing Oroville Man
- Man Arrested in Oroville Attempted Bank Robbery